PDF to HTML for Mac
Having got this smart PDF to HTML for Mac software, you will get your PDF files into HTML pages easily and instantly. It will empower you the ability to:
- Convert PDF to HTML format with only several mouse clicks;
- Upload objective PDF documents to Internet as HTLML pages very soon;
- Keep all the elements of original file, like text, pictures, layout, etc. after converting;
- Download the trial version totally for free.
Note: If you are Windows users, you can try the PDF to HTML Converter.
I didn't know how to upload my contents in PDF files onto Internet firstly. This software give me a surprise and convert PDF to HTML simply. I like it! --- Mark from San Francisco
Good news for those working at HTML making. With this PDF to HTML Converter for Mac, now we have an easy way to create HTML pages. ---Lisa from Illinois
- User Guide
- Tech Spec
Key Features of PDF to HTML for Mac
Create HTML Easily
- As a Mac PDF to HTML Converter, it can completely meet your need to change PDF files to HTML on Mac computer.
- After conversion, you can easily transfer your created HTML pages to wherever you want.
- Preserve the original page layout as best as technically possible.
- The fast conversion speed will let you feel no time to convert a common single PDF file to HTML.
- Support batch conversion, which allows you to convert several PDFs at one time.
- Partial conversion mode lets you set the page ranges of a PDF files for conversion.
- You can preview the imported PDF files on the main interface.
Safe and Clean
- Tested by countless of users, this software is very clean and safe, without any virus or spyware.
- It's a standalone program, so you don't need to install any other plug-in component for using it.
Want to know how to use this little software to convert PDF files to HTML pages? Here is the guide for it. Just follow it and learn the method.
How to Create HTML from PDF with PDF to HTML for Mac?
Step 1: Free download the trial version and install it, then run program, you will see the main interface as shown below:
Step 2: Click "Add File" to load the target PDF documents into program. You can add several files at one time.
Step 3: Choose an folder as the Output Folder to save the converted HTML files by clicking "Browse" button. If you need, you can also set the Page Range to do the partial conversion.
Step 4: Hit on "Start" button to begin the Mac PDF to HTML conversion.
Done! When the conversion is finished, you can click the "Open" button to check the converted ePub files directly.
PDF to HTML for Mac References
- Supported Input Format: Adobe PDF 1.0-1.7
- Supported Output Format: HTML
- Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.6 - 10.7
- Standalone, do not require Adobe Reader or Acrobat.
Sounds great? Free download or buy now!