PDF to ePub for Mac
Want to convert PDF files to ePub on your Mac computer? Here we will introduce an reliable Mac PDF to ePub Converter - PDF to ePub for Mac to you. (If you are Windows users, you can use the PDF to ePub Converter.
- Create ePub books from PDF files on Mac effortlessly;
- Enjoy your eBooks in PDF format on ePub-compatible device freely;
- Choose batch conversion or partial conversion as you need;
- Preserve original text, images, tables, layouts, etc.
Thanks to this great PDF to ePub Converter, now I can transfer the PDF eBooks on my Mac computer to my ePub Reader smoothly. Good job, your guys! --- Sara from New York
As a big eBook reading fan, I have got so many novels on Mac in PDF format. With its software's help, I can read them on iPhone freely. ---David from Ohio
- User Guide
- Tech Spec
PDF to ePub for Mac is an outstanding ePub creating tools which can give you the amazing excellent performance when converting PDF documents to ePub eBooks on Mac OS X. After conversion, you can read the converted ePub files on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, Nook, Sony Reader, iriver Story HD, Kobo, etc.
PDF to ePub Converter for Mac Key Features
Rapid converting speed
- The biggest advantage of this software is the fast converting speed. For converting several common PDF files, you will get the output ePub eBooks within several seconds.
Two conversion mode
- Batch conversion - You can import multiple PDF documents to convert at one time to save your time.
- Partial conversion - Select part of a PDF file for to convert to ePub format as you need.
- Once you load more than 5 PDF files into the panel, it will be a small confusion which is your target file. Thanks to the preview function, you can tell which files need to be partially converted easily.
- Preserve original text, graphics, images, layouts and hyperlinks if you want;
- Support choosing whether to preserve the hyperlinks, images or not;
- Customize the page ranges of a PDF file;
- Specify the output folder on your Mac computer if you don't want to save it on the source folder.
Free trial available
- If you need to try this great PDF to ePub Converter on your Mac before buying it, this product provides the free trial version here. You can free download it and experience it on your own.
This Mac PDF to ePub Converter is really easy to use and there is a simple guide on how to use to convert PDF files to ePub format on Mac.
How to Change PDF Files to ePub format on Mac?
Step 1: Free download the program and install it onto your Mac, the launch it.
Step 2: Click "Add File" or "Add Folder" button on the toolbar to import the PDF files you want to convert to ePub, then preview the imported files in the upper right corner as you need.
Step 3: Set the Page Range in the right and specify the Output Folder to save the output ePub eBooks.
Step 4: Press the big round "Start" button to convert PDF to ePub format on your Mac.
Done! When the conversion is finished, you can click the "Open" button to check the converted ePub files directly.
- Supported Input Format: Adobe PDF 1.0-1.7
- Supported Output Format: ePub.
- Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.6 - 10.7
- Standalone, do not require Adobe Reader or Acrobat.